[wplug] Free notification for wplug members - was Re: Global Linux Meeting March 7 Sat BerkeleyTIP -Global - For Forwarding

john_re john_re at fastmail.us
Wed Mar 4 10:30:35 EST 2009

Hi Eli, Michael :)

Just to clarify for you - wplug is not subscribed to a BTIP list. [There
is the BTIPGlobal list that anyone can subscribe _themself_ to.]

_I_, as an individual, am subscribed _to_ the WPLUG list.  I send out
these announcements to about 10 US LUGs each month (& some other
groups).

The BTIP Global meeting is a community meeting about GNU & BSD type Free
SW HW & Culture - primarily GNU(Linux).  This is a volunteer effort by
me for these communities.  My sending these messages is basically the
only functional way I've been able to come up with to alert Linux users
to this meeting opportunity, given my available zero money to devote to
that task.

I hope someone(s) at WPLUG appreciates my volunteer effort.  :)

Best wishes.  If you are interested in any aspect of Linux, come join
with the Global meeting this Saturday.  :)  It's educational,
productive, & social.  There's lots to learn, do, & people to meet.  :)