[wplug] Several questions

Weber, Lawrence A laweber at switch.com
Tue Jan 6 13:39:20 EST 2009

I am finding that my choice of Linux distribution is not always mine to
make.  The tools suppliers will not test on all distros so they pick one
or two.  They offer only support when their tool is installed on those
tested.  As is I still need to transfer zImage to a windows PC to
download to the target systems.