[wplug] second call for interest in Ubuntu Jaunty release party

Scott Sweeny ssweeny at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 23:39:16 EDT 2009

On Wed, Mar 25, 2009 at 1:39 PM, Scott Sweeny <ssweeny at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2009/3/25 Patrick Wagstrom <patrick at wagstrom.net>:

>>> Yes, it's an English style bar-and-grille in the North Hills.
>>>
>>> Fox and Hound English Pub & Grille - Pittsburgh
>>> 2002 N. Way Mall
>>> McKnight Road
>>> Pittsburgh, PA 15237
>>>

>> Hi Scott,
>>
>> Do you recall who was talking about this?  I'd like to coordinate efforts
>> for a Pittsburgh release party if possible.
>>
>> --Patrick

> Patrick,
>
> I believe his name is Tim (Taim on Freenode). If I catch him I'll send
> him this way.
>
> ~Scott

OK folks, insofar as I represent the Ubuntu Pennsylvania Team, it is
my pleasure to inform you that the official Jaunty release party will
be Thursday, April 23 at 7pm at the Fox & Hound in the North Hills.

Details are available here:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/PennsylvaniaTeam/EventsTeam/PittsburghJauntyRelease

Hope to see yinz all there!

~Scott