[wplug] PghCodingDojo: Tuesday, April 7

Bruce Adams bruce.adams at acm.org
Sat Apr 4 17:18:04 EDT 2009

Our next Pittsburgh Coding Dojo meeting is this coming Tuesday evening,
April 7th, from 6:00 until 8:00 at the Pittsburgh Tech Council offices.
The Tech Council, very nicely, provides us dinner (pizza, soda and water).

We'll work on the "Roman Numerals" Kata from CodingDojo.org. We'll write
code to convert small integers into Roman numerals. We may also work on
the converse, converting Roman numerals into integers.

Much like our last few meetings, working on a smallish problem gives us
time and space to think about programming techniques, try different
technologies and discuss our work. Typically people work in several
different programming languages. Not only do we get the opportunity to
see different people's approaches to a problem but also how different
languages are brought to bear on the problem.

Directions to the Tech Council offices:
http://www.pghtech.org/aboutus/location-and-directions.aspx
<http://www.pghtech.org/aboutus/location-and-directions.aspx>

We have a future meeting scheduled for May 19.

I hope you will join us!
- Bruce
http://PghCodingDojo.org
--