[wplug] Software Freedom Day 2008

DK wplug at curlynoodle.com
Fri Sep 19 08:14:48 EDT 2008

Hello Everyone:

Software Freedom Day 2008 is officially tomorrow, Saturday September
20th.  WPLUG will have a booth setup near Schenley Plaza on the corner
of Forbes and Schenley Ave in Oakland.  The event is scheduled to run
from 1pm to 3pm.  I invite all WPLUG participants to join us for this
celebration.  We still need volunteers to help hand out CDs and talk
with the public about free software.  Everyone is also invited to
simply stop by for a few minutes to say hi and show your support for
WPLUG.

Thanks and hope to see you there,

Dave Kraus