[wplug] Write In Candidate

Brian A. Seklecki lavalamp at spiritual-machines.org
Tue Oct 28 14:46:34 EDT 2008

All:

As you know, there were some complications with the recent board voting.
There will need to be a second round of voting; I will defer to board
members for details there.

It has been suggested that I join the board for the vacant seat. I would
be more than happy to fill the role during the transitional period.

Just a few quick notes about me:

 - I'm 26; I've been running F/OSS platforms since MINIX 2.x
 - I'm a network/systems admin at a local CMU startup
 - My professional interests are non-profit business administration,
   urban redevelopment, sustainable community development
 - I'm heavily involved in the *BSD community

For the next year on the board, I can provide mostly experience,
council, and advisement, as well as any logistical coordination (venues)
help with assets (hardware donations).

Anyway, that's me -- I'm looking forward to exciting year with WPLUG!

Until then,
  Brian A. Seklecki