[wplug] CodeWeavers free serial number Oct. 28, 2008 only

David J. Pryke david-wplug at pryke.us
Tue Oct 28 11:07:26 EDT 2008

A coworker sent me a link today with info on CodeWeavers giving away free,
authentic serial numbers/license keys for their CrossOver Mac & Linux
products, for today only (October 28, 2008):
http://www.tuaw.com/2008/10/27/codeweavers-says-cheap-gas-free-software-tomorrow/

You can register for a free serial number and download the unlocked builds
at: http://down.codeweavers.com

There is also some info at Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CodeWeavers

Granted, it has been a while since I looked into their product, since I just
use Wine for my simple needs, but I figured this may be useful to someone.

Enjoy!

--
Thanks,

David J. Pryke