[wplug] Isn't there a place that takes computer scrap?

Aaron A. Maricic pennstater at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 12:11:08 EST 2008

I work for a school district, and we recently used Pittsburgh Computer
Outlet to get rid of our old computers / monitors / other random
equipment. If you have enough equipment, they will not charge you
anything for the pickup. After they take and count your items, they send
a "certificate of destruction" in the mail with the items that they
wiped data from and that they disposed of it in an environmentally safe
manner.

http://pghcomputeroutlet.com/