[wplug] aliased interfaces and dhcp

Edward Walter ewalter at walterama.com
Fri Jun 13 17:51:30 EDT 2008

Does the behavior vary depending on which DHCP client you use?  There
seem to 3 that I'm aware of:

pump
dhclient
dhcpcd

It seems like they vary a bit in the arguments... perhaps they also have
different capabilities.

This article seems to describe what you're doing:
http://www.usenet-forums.com/linux-networking/65691-possible-run-dhcp-interface-aliases.html

-Ed