[wplug] Professional SysAdmin Magazines

David J. Pryke david-wplug at pryke.us
Mon Jul 28 12:10:08 EDT 2008

I had a subscription to SysAdmin Magazine while it was still being
published, and have gotten single issues of other magazines throughout the
years as I have run across relevant content; my question for today is:

What are the best magazine subscriptions these days for a "Jack of all
trades" sysadmin? (I use all x86 operating systems, and have no fear of
diving into any technology if it looks promising.)

I have heard good things about Linux Pro Magazine, and have looked at
others, and was wondering what the community suggests.

So, for those of you deep in the tech industry: what high-quality mags do
you read or reference on a regular basis, either free or paid?

--
Thanks,

David J. Pryke