[wplug] Securing apache + logs

Michael Semcheski mhsemcheski at gmail.com
Sat Aug 9 03:27:06 EDT 2008

Apache 2 has been quite stable for a long time.  No reason for you to run
Apache 1 unless you have some specific need for it.

Security wise, disable root login via ssh.  You should probably try to
require an rsa key to login via ssh.  Look at /etc/ssh/sshd_config.

As for analyzing logs, try webalizer.