[wplug] Online Backup

terry mcintyre terrymcintyre at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 12 11:56:33 EDT 2007

For picture storage, you might consider Kodakshare. I don't know how well it interfaces with non-Kodak cameras, but it's free, you can access the pics from anywhere, and you can share them with others.

I am seriously looking into jungledisk, which someone else recommended. It does not have a file-sharing method, but it does permit one to access one's storage from multiple computers, and one's storage is encrypted.