[wplug] Online Backup

Michael Skowvron michaels at penguincentral.org
Fri Oct 12 17:49:36 EDT 2007

http://www.cleversafe.org/wiki/Grid_Design#Encryption

> 2) There's no packages for FreeBSD.  They provide source, so it's
>    entirely possible that I could put together a port, but it's not
>    guaranteed.

I think building a Cleversafe appliance might be a good alternative. I
was kicking around the idea of taking a Terastation
(http://www.buffalotech.com/products/network-storage/terastation/),
which runs Linux, and modify it to run the Cleversafe stack. This has
the advantage of being a very low power and quiet device that could be
dedicated to doing that one job.

Michael