[wplug] Verizon getting developers attention

Richard Farina sidhayn at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 13:47:18 EST 2007

If by OpenMoko you mean the Fic Neo1973 (phone), I don't recall reading
that Verizon has switched over to GSM in that article, so sadly no.
That's what happens when the biggest network in the country uses
inferior CDMA technology because it is cheaper.  OpenMoko, however, does
support other phones, so those may end up working in the long run, but
those other phones are simply not as functional as the Neo is yet.

-Rick Farina