[wplug] Children's email account?

terry mcintyre terrymcintyre at yahoo.com
Tue May 22 12:56:07 EDT 2007

mmm, here's a sketch of how one might approach it - but there's a fair bit of work involved as an exercise, be warned.

A) set up fetchmail to grab the mail
B) send it to an account to which you have access
C) set up some sort of forwarder on your favorite mail-reader which upon your command deposits mail into your daughter's local account

That said - you do know that any child competent enough to use a www browser ( which is just about 99%) can access any of a zillion web-based email providers and bypass your snooping, right?

 Terry McIntyre

UNIX for hire
software development / systems administration / security
terrymcintyre at yahoo.com