[wplug] non dell system builders

Kimberly McKinnis kmckinnis at tivo.com
Wed Mar 14 18:11:43 EST 2007

We use kingstarusa.com here. I've actually used them while I've been at
several companies, and purchased thousands of machines, because they
give us great deals and very personal support. (Everything comes with 1
yr parts and labor, you can purchase more.) They don't do online though,
you have to request a quote from them, but they do custom machines for
good prices. The downside is they're not local to you, so you'd have to
ship RMAs.

~Kim