[wplug] Install Resolution

n schembr nschembr at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 26 17:04:24 EDT 2007

You could use a usb device as a backup root file system if the RAID fails.  Have  usb-drive set as the second boot device.

Using the concepts from Voyage Linux,http://linux.voyage.hk/, a USB Drive might make a good root..  This will not have the raid support you need out of the box but...

 The Voyage Linux boots on read only file system to protect the flash.  The root disk can be remounted rw for software updates.  It feels like a live cd you can update.