[wplug] Verizon DSL opinions?

Zach netrek at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 19:56:36 EDT 2007

On 7/11/07, Patrick Wagstrom <pwagstro at andrew.cmu.edu> wrote:
> I only pay about $50/mo for cable modem service and basic cable tv service,
> which covers local channels in HD.

Hi Partick,

So for $50/mo you get full cable and the internet service? We don't
yet have regular cable TV service and it seems to be around $40/mo for
regular cable (expanded cable or whatever they call it - I remember
when the old TCI Cable had much better service options and pricing) so
you are getting cable internet service for just $10 extra? That sounds
too good to be true :) Is that a month to month price or you must sign
contract?

Zach