[wplug] DSL?

Christopher DeMarco cmd at alephant.net
Wed Jan 24 09:15:02 EST 2007

On Wed, Jan 24, 2007 at 08:55:19AM -0500, Zach wrote:

> What is their policy on running your own services like a web server,
> mail server, game server, etc..?

I don't work for them, but Speakeasy absolutely ROCKS.  Seriously.
Their tech support are fantastically well-informed; I've been blown
away on most calls at the quality of the folks they've got working
there.

AFAIK they don't restrict anything on a "home account"; why else would
they give you a static IP?  If in doubt, call 'em up -- did I mention
they've got great tech support?

They're totally platform-independent, and they resell Covad, which is
a great provider.  They can be pricier than Verizon, Nauticom et. al.,
but I've never regretted my choice even for an instant.

Highly recommended.

--
Christopher DeMarco <cmd at alephant.net>
Alephant Systems (http://alephant.net)