[wplug] Trivialities... Re: A gentle reminder on posting etiquette

Mark Sikora markys at comcast.net
Tue Jan 9 20:08:10 EST 2007

Brian Sammon wrote:
>> I hate to think that this may have just confirmed his suspicions about us.

Look at this!

If I didn't know better, I might think we were a bunch of geeks or
something.

Fight about something and then fight about fighting about it.  Never
mind considering whether its worth discussing at all.

-
The herd of cats, when asked about something it cares not about
says...nothing.

The herd of cats when asked to play with a toy it is not interested in
simply doesn't.