[wplug] Study Group Meeting Place Idea

Greg Simkins gregsim at telerama.com
Thu Jan 4 20:28:19 EST 2007

Hi Scott,

Thanks for your generous offer.

We haven't met yet to consider how we will function.  I am not sure if we need a lab or not, but I think it would be helpful.  I also have an offer of a place in Lower Burrel in addition to the PC lab in my church in Carrick.

I am still interested in IIBA, but have been spread thin lately (in spite of not actually working at the time).  I was mentioning you to my wife yesterday morning.  She said he was considering hiring a hot shot project manager for about 8 months and wondered where to get one.  I figured you would be a good guy to ask.  She hasn't mentioned the idea today.  Her project is a major integration of the Mercantile Bank into PNC.

I though to have the first study group meeting at Panera's in Oakland.  They have a room and free wireless Internet access.  I will certainly mention your offer if we meet.

Greg