[wplug] Making mutts first attachment html was: Commandline blogger

Vance Kochenderfer vkochend at nyx.net
Thu Feb 22 15:51:35 EST 2007

John Harrold <john.m.harrold at gmail.com> wrote:
> Now this is useful. I'm kind of stumped on one thing here. In order to have
> html formatting in the email, it's got to have a mimetype of text/html [1].

Assuming the metamail package is installed on your system, it
looks like the following command might work:

$ metasend -b -t username.secret at blogger.com -i "<text/html>" -s "Title of my Post" -f my-blog-entry.html

where you would put in your own values for the -s and -f options.
(I haven't tested this, so might need some tweaking.)

Alternatively, you can run 'metasend' with no options and it ought
to interactively prompt you for the needed information.