[wplug] Making mutts first attachment html was: Commandline blogger ....

John Harrold john.m.harrold at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 23:40:03 EST 2007

Sometime in February, Patrick Wagstrom proposed the following:
| Also, I forgot.  Blogger has a post-by-email feature.
|
| http://help.blogger.com/bin/answer.py?answer=41452

Now this is useful. I'm kind of stumped on one thing here. In order to have
html formatting in the email, it's got to have a mimetype of text/html [1].
The following is really ironic given my signature: I don't know how to make
the mimetype of mutts email message text/html. I tried creating a separate
html file and attaching that with an empty body for the actual message, but
that didn't work. Are there any mutt users on the list who can tell me how
to fix this?

[1] http://help.blogger.com/bin/answer.py?answer=42466

Thanks for the time guys.

                            | /"\
 john harrold               | \ / ASCII ribbon campaign
 john.m.harrold _at_ gmail  |  X  against HTML mail