[wplug] One Laptop Per Child

Greg Simkins gregsim at telerama.com
Thu Dec 20 14:59:47 EST 2007

I just received my XO Laptop this afternoon.  There is very little
documentation:  two small flyers and a reference to online
instructions at:  http://www.laptopgiving.org/en/getting-started.php

I haven't found anything about recommended age, except a warning that
it is not intended for infants.  Also, an instruction not to step on
it, so perhaps it is also not for toddlers.

At least I got it for Christmas.  I will report on how the 4 year old
(closing in on 5) does Christmas Eve.

Greg