[wplug] One Laptop Per Child

Elwin Green elwin15208 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 17 11:42:40 EST 2007

Greetings,

  You folks were a huge help to me in my piece on Linux. Now I'm hoping that you can help one of my colleagues, Ann Belser. Ann is working on a story about the One Laptop Per Child project, headed by Nicholas Negroponte. If any of you has any connection with the project, whether it's having ordered a laptop, or having made some contribution to the software (however small), or in any other way - or if you even know anyone who has a connection to it, of any kind - could you drop her a line at abelser at post-gazette.com? She knows that I'm making this request, so you can use my name if you like. Thanks!

  Elwin G.