[wplug] Proxy Question

Brandon Poyner bpoyner at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 11:50:16 EDT 2007

I asked a friend what he does for his family overseas.  He pointed me at
this, which does support http and https for the backend (target) website but
he says it's "not too hot with ajax".  I didn't play with it too much but
amazon appears to work.

http://www.jmarshall.com/tools/cgiproxy/

--
Brandon
Kiva.org - Make a small loan, Make a big difference