[wplug] Core 6 Package Manager Problem Resolved

Bryan J. Smith b.j.smith at ieee.org
Mon Aug 27 14:37:02 EDT 2007

"Weber, Lawrence A" <laweber at switch.com> wrote:
> With older versions of RH and FC I could mount a sda device to a
> filesystem and have access to a compactflash connected to a USB
> port. FC 6 does not have SDA devices.

It should.  My notebook was running Fedora Core 6 x86-64 until a
month ago, and I had no issue with its internal SD or external
18-in-1 card reader.  Devices came up as sdc, sdd, etc... (sda is my
1st 160GB, sdb is my 2nd 160GB -- yes, I have 2 hard drive bays in my
17" notebook).

What is listed in your /etc/modules.conf file?

--
Bryan J. Smith   Professional, Technical Annoyance
b.j.smith at ieee.org    http://thebs413.blogspot.com