[wplug] Re: Picnic tomorrow - Last chance to sign up! -- coolers by 1pm if you can ...

Bryan J. Smith b.j.smith at ieee.org
Sun Aug 5 01:17:16 EDT 2007

On Sat, 2007-08-04 at 13:22 -0600, Vance Kochenderfer wrote:
> The major current unmet needs at this point are plates/cutlery/
> napkins/etc. so if you can supply one of these please sign up on the
> wiki.

I hastily grabbed 100 paper plates and 16 spoons, 16 knives and 64
forks.  I'll also bring some garbage bags.

Some else please bring additional, as well as napkins.

I'm planning on being there by 1pm with the sodas and ice, so _please_
bring some of the coolers by then.

--
Bryan J. Smith         Professional, Technical Annoyance
mailto:b.j.smith at ieee.org   http://thebs413.blogspot.com