[wplug] [wplug-announce] Picnic tomorrow - Last chance to sign up!

Vance Kochenderfer vkochend at nyx.net
Sat Aug 4 15:22:42 EDT 2007

The annual WPLUG picnic is now less than 24 hours away.  Please RSVP
at <http://wplug.ece.cmu.edu/wiki/index.php/2007OpenSourcePicnic>,
otherwise we may not bring enough food for everyone and you'll end
up with only half a hot dog roll with some relish on it to eat.

The major current unmet needs at this point are plates/cutlery/
napkins/etc. so if you can supply one of these please sign up on the
wiki.

Again, if you are anti-wiki, you can e-mail your info to me and I'll
post it for you.

Don't miss out on the fun!

Vance Kochenderfer
WPLUG Vice-Chair