[wplug] Busying working last night, missed the chat ... Da'Picnic (Soda)

Bryan J. Smith b.j.smith at ieee.org
Thu Aug 2 13:30:52 EDT 2007

On Thu, 2007-08-02 at 13:24 -0400, Bryan J. Smith wrote:
> Oh, good to point out!  I'll be on the look out if and when anyone
> attempts to drop any in the coolers.
> [ I don't drink it so I don't buy it, but if someone else brought it, I
> wouldn't think anything of it -- so thanx for pointing this out. ]

I was going to bring a combination of six (6) 12-packs, three (3) Coke
products, three (3) Pepsi.  Sound off if you want something in
particular.  Otherwise, I was considering the standard Diet, Regular,
Caffine-boost.

- Diet Coke
- Diet Pepsi
- Coke
- Pepsi
- Vault (double the caffine of Cola, 30-50% more than Dew/Pepper)
- Mountain Dew

I might bring a Sprite and/or Sprite Zero pack, or may be a Pepsi
equivalent.  If there are a lot of Barq's lovers, I can do that as well.
I.e., if it's 4/$10 or some 4 or 5-pack special sale, I'll pick up some
of those.

-- Bryan

P.S.  I'm getting the feeling I'm the only photo-enhusiast in the group.
I'm not even an amateur, but a total novice (I just bought my dSLR in
April, and it only cost me $350, and I have no lens over $250, most are
$100 eBay specials).  Anyone else doing digital photography at all?
Especially if you have a dSLR or a Point'n Shoot that does RAW, and you
use CinePaint?  Or even anything else?

--
Bryan J. Smith         Professional, Technical Annoyance
mailto:b.j.smith at ieee.org   http://thebs413.blogspot.com