[wplug] Busying working last night, missed the chat ...

Vance Kochenderfer vkochend at nyx.net
Thu Aug 2 12:15:06 EDT 2007

"Bryan J. Smith" <b.j.smith at ieee.org> wrote:
> I was busy working last night and missed the chat.
> Anything I should be aware of?

Not really, we wandered pretty far from the topic.  We did learn
that sadly, markd2 will not be there to make balloon animals.

> I put myself down for several dozen canned sodas.

Great!  Just to make sure everyone knows, no alcohol is permitted
in the park.

And allow me to point out that THE PICNIC IS ONLY THREE DAYS AWAY.
You - yes, you! - need to RSVP on the wiki at
<http://wplug.ece.cmu.edu/wiki/index.php/2007OpenSourcePicnic> so
we can adequately plan.  While you're there, consider signing up
to bring something.

Do it now!

(If for some reason you have an irrational fear of wikis, you can
e-mail me your information and I'll post it for you.)