Spam: [wplug] Strange localhost http request

Kimberly McKinnis kmckinnis at tivo.com
Wed Aug 1 17:35:36 EDT 2007

I was bored, so I googled it. That string (G.6-Pd-R) shows up in lots of
apache stats pages, mostly from 2o7.net, which says "this domain is used
by Omniture to place cookies, on behalf of its customers, on the
computers of visitors to customers' selected websites." It looks like
maybe someone fouled up the script so it was pointing to localhost by
accident?