[wplug] Nice K3B Error Message (just for kicks)

Nathan Bosley premortem at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 17:13:55 EDT 2006

This really isn't all that important, but I thought some of you might get a
chuckle out of this error message I got from K3B (linked as a screenshot):

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y43/psychonate/K3BerrorCommentary.jpg

K3B's definition of "Success"--in large, green, bold letters--is somewhat
perplexing it would seem.

Anyway, the best I and a couple of IRC users can figure is that there isn't
enough space on the disc, though K3B reports it needs only 4.2GB on this
4.4GB DVD. (Unreported overhead perhaps?) I'll eliminate some of the
unnecessary titles and such, then try again. It's not dire; I just thought
the message a bit humorous ;)

Cheers