[wplug] -OT- Doom as a tool for system administration -OT-

Matthew J. Hughes mhues at verizon.net
Thu Mar 9 22:11:24 EST 2006

Sorry if you have seen it before and apologies to those who could care
less but I ran across this today and thought the sysadmins out there
might find it a bit of a chuckle.
'As I was listening to Anil <http://www.cs.unm.edu/%7Esoma> talk about
daemons spawning processes and sysadmins killing them, I thought, "What
a great user interface!" Imagine running around with a shotgun blowing
away your daemons and processes, never needing to type |kill -9| again.'
- http://www.cs.unm.edu/~dlchao/flake/doom/index.html

-matt
Increasing noise to signal ratio since 1977