[wplug] Pittsburgh Code Camp Event

Wayne Hasley whasley at mac.com
Fri Mar 10 01:34:25 EST 2006

Guys

I went to Code Camp Seattle last summer - lots unix stuff there,
perl, python, ruby, etc...

The Seattle X-Coders did several presentations on Cocoa programming.

They were very interested in bringing in UNIX and Macintosh people,
and wanted presenters

This might be an opportunity to bring people into the Linux fold...

Wayne