[wplug] Fwd: prometheus [radio] back in pittsburgh!

Bryon Gill bgtrio at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 16 12:17:20 EDT 2006

Eh.  I enjoy the occasional off-topic so long as it neither goes on too long nor
strays too terribly far afield.  The Ben thing lasted what, 3 days?  I don't
think that's so crazy.  We've had a couple of politics/economics flareups that
were side issues from discussions of linux and free software generally.

Another possible solution: create wplug-strict, where any mail marked with the
OT flag is automatically dropped.  I think this is better than creating a
separate off-topic list because I suspect most readers would like the least
restrictive option to be the default and to decide for themselves.

My .02 anyway.

Bryon