[wplug] Fwd: prometheus [radio] back in pittsburgh!

A.McCullough groupsfan at comcast.net
Fri Jun 16 18:36:03 EDT 2006

FWIW -- I seldom post here because I'm still in learning mode, but I'm on a
large CorelDraw list that has a "straight Corel"  group and a
"corel-tangent" group, where anything OT is posted (so long as you can keep
the warring to a minimum). Most members belong to both groups and it's
worked out VERY well.

Just IMHO - back to lurking :)
Anna McCullough