[wplug] OT: Risk management (helmet laws)

Moshe Katz-Hyman mokatz at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 14:05:08 EDT 2006

I'm right there with ya, brother!  Idiots who STOP in a MERGE lane
have GOT to be my number one pet peeve of all time.  If I had my
druthers, failing to accelerate properly in a merge would be grounds
for immediate and irreversible sterilization. Get those friggin'
imbiciles OUT of the gene pool.

*deep breaths*
Calm down, Moshe.....

Ok.  I'm better.  :)