[wplug] OT: Risk management (helmet laws)

O'Connor, Michael P. mpoconnor at switch.com
Tue Jun 13 09:22:46 EDT 2006

Well Billings some good may yet come of this (boy am I going to get
flamed)  But it is possible that after this drivers of cars might be
aware of bikers.  In the past I have noticed that car drivers are to
busy eating, reading news papers, watching TV what ever to car about who
else is on the road, but today (the day after the accident) was a much
more pleasant ride in, I had no close calls the drivers seemed to have
seen me today, I think it is because they are still thinking about the
accident of yesterday, I just hope this will leave a lasting impression
and not be over in one day.

Michael P. O'Connor
US&S
Office: 412-688-2491