[wplug] typewriter sounds?

Beth Lynn bethlynn at wplug.org
Sun Jun 11 20:03:53 EDT 2006

Hello,

I am utterly stumped and this list is the only place that can help me
crack this mystery.

Story time...
During the May 27th installfest, a gentleman (I don't recall who) gave me
a cdrom full of sound clips. He said he read on this list that someone was
interested in getting their computer make the same sounds that a typewriter
does when someone is typing at the console. The person who gave me the cd
did not know the name of the person who made that post but he wanted to
give the sound clips cd to the person who sent out this post. I figured
that the post in question would be in the recent archives so I accepted the
cd so that I could contact the poster and offer to mail the cd.

I look and I have found no such post. I give up.

Is there something that I am missing here? Can anyone find this post?

The archives are here, if anyone wants to troll...
http://www.wplug.org/pipermail/wplug

Thanks,
Beth Lynn