[wplug] OT? Open casting call - -

Burt E Reany breany at csc.com
Thu Jul 20 13:25:26 EDT 2006

  I hope this is close enough to topic;  we're near Shippensburg, and need
help - - email a resume and contact number if interested.

  If this is too far from the GUL at wplug.org interest, please delete
immediate.

"  The skills required are .NET, ASP, Java, VB and SQL, some *nix
familiarity.
    Duties and Responsibilities (including all essential job functions)
 Develop WEB enabled screens to replace the current 3270 compatible screens
from unix servers.  The development will require: review of current input
presentation layer, review of current database update procedures, review of
edits/validations, and then development, testing, and documentation of the
WEB enabled screens.
   §

Critical Knowledge
.NET, ASP, Java, VB and SQL