[wplug] USB internet sharing / SSH tunnel?

Shane Liesegang shane at shaneliesegang.com
Sun Jul 2 11:29:50 EDT 2006

Yup, the community is pretty solid. I spent yesterday trying the methods
  from OESF and the OpenZaurus wiki, but didn't have any luck. Probably
some weird setting in Ubuntu's default networking. I'm going to give
Eric's method a try and then do some more research if it doesn't work.

Thanks for the advice so far!

	- SJML