[wplug] Laptop MIDI

Bryon Gill bgtrio at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 24 13:12:39 EST 2006

I've used two different ones and both work fine under linux, one is a yamaha
cable and the other one is a Voyetra.  I believe usb-midi is pretty well
standardized.  I've also used a generic game-port midi adapter under linux
successfully.  The all autodetect reasonably well in Fedora, but if they are
plugged in when you boot the order of your alsa devices may be rearranged in
unpleasant ways.

Bryon