[wplug] Response to my email enquiry...OT?...[Fwd: RE: Location listing page and product evangilism. MOOBELLA]

Matthew J. Hughes mhues at verizon.net
Wed Feb 15 14:50:31 EST 2006

My initial contact letters is at the bottom. Essentially I was asking
about their experience with using Linux in business. My guess was that
several WPLUG members would make the (short) trek to go use a machine if
it was in Pittsburgh area. That if they let me know, I would let you
know. Their response: