[wplug] Gmail and spam?

scoob8000 scoob8000 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 08:31:17 EST 2006

Might be too late, but I really don't know.

It won't help you now, but I read an interesting tip in Maximum PC a few
issues ago.

Whenever you sign up for something and use your gmail address, you can add a
tag.  Example:   "johndoe+somewebforum at gmail.com"  Gmail will still deliver
the message to you, but now you can make filters based on the "To" address.
And you'll know exactly who is selling your address..   :)

-Mike