[wplug] x10 control

Mike techmike at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 08:24:39 EDT 2006

X10 is a wireless setup that lets you control lights, appliances, etc..
They have a serial port device that can control the other units..  I've only
seen the propritery software for windows that comes with it..

Then again, X10 is going or has gone out of business..  Maybe someone out
there has done some reverse engineering?

-Mike