[wplug] gnuplot

Christopher DeMarco cmd at alephant.net
Mon Sep 19 16:23:44 EDT 2005

On Mon, Sep 19, 2005 at 01:16:20PM -0700, Michael P. O Connor wrote:

> I have a question for any gnuplot experts here.  I have 2 files, one
> tells gnuplot how to plot the data, and a second file that has the
> data that needs to be ploted.  Is there a way I can use them in the
> command line to have gnuplot do it from the arguments?

Yeah, this is real simple IIRC.  The method is not in my brain's cache
anymore, but I'm positive this is easy to do.

Have a look at this:
http://t16web.lanl.gov/Kawano/gnuplot/index-e.html

If you stay stuck, I'll dig through my Subversion repository for the
work I did earlier this year.

--
Christopher DeMarco <cmd at alephant.net>
Alephant Systems (http://alephant.net)