[wplug] Restoring Evolution 1.2 to 2.4

Mike Sussman msussman at na-net.ornl.gov
Sun Sep 18 14:18:07 EDT 2005

Greg, when I started up Ubuntu in my home directory the first time, it
automatically rebuilt everything.  The file structure has NOT changed,
only the metadata and directory structure has changed.  for example,
~/.evolution/mail/local/Inbox is the same mbox-format file that was in
the old ~/evolution/local/Inbox/mbox. Try just copying your old inbox to
its new place and start up evolution--it will probably regenerate the
metadata (index) files automatically.

--
Mike Sussman
msussman at na-net.ornl.gov