[wplug] Cloning a machine

Keir Josephson keir at pastadish.com
Thu Sep 1 14:27:49 EDT 2005

Your DL140 probably has PXE support on the NIC. You could take a disk
image using something like ghost. This will allow you to clone or rebuild
the OS very quickly. One note, you should consider changing the IP
address(s) before you create the initial image so when you boot the new
server you don't run the risk of any conflicts.

-Keir