[wplug] VMware player question.

Ed Stewart edstewart1 at verizon.net
Sat Oct 29 14:00:54 EDT 2005

I installed VMware player and downloaded both the prebuilt browser
appliance and the Novel_Suse prebuilt packages, all is running fine but
when Suse gets done loading it prompts for the standard login and I have
now idea what it is. I tried my Ubuntu login which it is running on but
no luck. I have searched the VMware site and Suse info and google on the
package to no avail. Is there anyone here who may be using VMware that
may know what to do? Thanks Ed

--
This email created using UBUNTU 5.04 "Hoary Hedgehog"LINUX,with no
help needed from Micro$oft.